August is here! I always start getting antsy as soon as it arrives. We start school after Labor Day, but I have so much to think about for this upcoming school year.
1. Decide on a classroom theme. Why is this soooo hard??? What do you do? Do you usually change themes each year? Last year I did a beach theme and it was by far my favorite.
2. Send postcards to my new fourth graders
3. Finish my curriculum map for math with the new Common Core.
4. Purchase everything from my TpT wishlist.
5. Go shopping for whatever my theme is and get in my classroom to decorate & organize!
I guess I better get a move on!